Maastricht in Autumn/Winter



Maastricht is gorgeous all the time, (sometimes a little too gorgeous) but during Autumn, the leaves turn the city into a glowing ombre oasis. The soft tones bring out the texture of the cobble stones and aged stone houses. Cyclists whoosh through flocks of leaves, scattering them everywhere, fluttering golden pieces strewn across the streets and caught onto bike wheels.

I managed to get some nice photos to try and capture this feeling and can be found on my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/catriona-osullivan/

But now it is beginning to feel like winter in my bones so until next year for leaf pictures. Now to get ready for the frosty pics!

Oh, and I have my eye on a new camera - maybe something like the one depicted above....

Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: