New Music Discoveries

Exams = procrastination and new music discoveries.

Here is a selection of mine.



(I am totally obsessed with Stereomood.com - been finding alot of new nice stuff on there)



Mirror - Michael Imperial




Because It's Wrong - Digits



Afterthoughts and Aftershocks - Small Sails
(I really love this song but could only find the live version which really isn't so great :( )



Sommergewitter - Flofilz



England - Kid North



Trees - CRTZ

(for some reason it would not let me embed this song/video - but it's on this link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqbKQcKLbBk


I Truly Love (Marlon Hoffstadt Edit) - Selah Sue

(I ADORE THIS SONG)



Une Americane a Paris - Rupa & The April Fishes
(a bit of a different style to the previous songs)


Sol Clap - Quantic
(just wait until 0:50 - I love it)



for a bunch of music that I like in general visit I Like This Music




Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: