Birthday: Food, Geocaching & Hauls (Which I normally never do).


Birthday

05 / 08 / 2014

 



So here it is.
My date of birth again.
Last year it was in Copenhagen, a breakfast of avocado toast and lots of sun walking around town, finished up with cocktails on a roof terrace.
This year the sun came out again for me - but I was in Edinburgh.
I was woken up by parcels at my bedside.








Birthday cake flavour M&Ms from my sister.



This book is a left-y book by Owen Jones,about how the British working classes have been demonized. I am going to see Owen Jones at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival soon and I am SO excited. (Also he tweeted me!!!!)




And my sister got me a Harry Potter time turner!!









We went to The Chocolate Tree for a birthday chocolate and ice cream :)



Then for a spot of Geocaching!

A surprise bunch of flowers showed up at my door, which made me very very happy.



Then dinner at Contini (formerly Cento Tre).




Me and my dad.








--------------------------------------------

The day after:

I got my birthday presents from some more family members, and my little niece and nephew stayed in Edinburgh for a sleepover.

I spent most of my Topshop voucher on a cute skirt and crop top, which I will post on a lookbook soon.






LOVING THIS SONG RIGHT NOW.

(Ha. Classy, I know.)




Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: