3 x 10 List - Beginning of October






3 things I’m looking forward to
✎ The Student Radio Association London Conference/ NME & Channel 4 event - all next week
✎ My packages that I ordered arriving
✎ Pay day
3 things I’m not looking forward to
✎ Dissertation
✎ Getting stressed
✎ Working out how to post a parcel to my sister (I bet it's going to be annoying and weird-sized or something)
3 things I like
✎ My new plants
✎ Leberwurst
✎ Aperol Spritz
3 things I don’t like
✎ Preachy people
✎ People who don't allow any slack for flaws / mistakes / learning curves
✎ Competitive bitchy perfectionists
3 things I want to do
✎ Learn languages
✎ Be more healthy / go for jogs - maybe join a sport?
✎ Work really hard on my documentary this year

3 things i should do
✎ Dissertation
✎ Finish my "to-do" list
✎  Make a list of everyone's birthdays
3 things i can do
✎ Presentations
✎ Be empathetic
✎ (over) analyse stuff
3 things I can’t do
✎ Ball games
✎ Maths
✎ Stop thinking / worrying
3 things on my mind
✎ What I will do next year
✎ Work experience / internships
✎ My dissertation
3 things I talk about a lot
✎ Uni
✎ People
✎ Politics
(and food)
3 things i want:
✎ Some new vintage clothes (mum jeans, suede jacket, black roll neck jumper/top)/ new Kanken bag
✎ To travel to Italy (Milan) and Maastricht this term (probably not possible)
✎ To do well in my degree this year
3 things that make me calm
✎ Harry Potter audiobooks read by Stephen Fry
✎ Hugs and reassurance
✎ Chamomile tea, or even better - this 'Scottish sleep tea' by Miss Integritea (which I think has been rebranded) - will find the link and put it as a comment if anyone is interested.
3 things that stress me out
✎ Letting people down
✎ Never-ending "to do" lists
✎ My dissertation
3 things I’m doing this weekend
✎ Edinburgh
✎ New cafe in Edinburgh
✎ Reading on the train
3 things I have done these past week  (s)
✎ Gone to my first classes of  Political Cinema and Documentary <3
✎ Talked at the student TV first general meeting / gave a Global Leadership presentation
✎ Worked alot for my new job with Teach First
(and also got some new things for my new room and got given a free Instax camera and pair of glasses - more to come on that!)
I got this list from Hjartesmil.
Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: