Things I think are fab right now





(Those are actually my feet. It was rainy ok?! Also apologies for the weird angle.)



Fab things list - 




The Power Clean app
I've been having problems with memory on my phone (I take too many photos) - but this app has been an absolute life-saver, it gets rid of junk files and frees up space.



Candles - especially the frosted gingerbread one from Tesco
(I can't find it online, but will contact Tesco to see if they are still selling them)




Jack Wills comfy lounge-wear/ underwear




De-stress body oil by Tisserand - I think I might have got it slightly cheaper at Boots




Arran Aromatics hand cream




Chicken Liver Pate with Cognac
My mum won the Christmas hamper where she volunteers, and this was in it - I have been obsessed. Well, when else do I get the chance to be a bit posh?
She also got a really nice body souffle and body wash set which I believe was from Superdrug which I have been loving. I enjoy smelling like a patisserie.




Charcoal face-masks.
I've been using the Yes To Tomatoes one, but my sister gave me one which is a cheaper brand, (I think) but I think it might actually be better. It's called Quick Fix Facials Purifying Charcoal Mask Been using it in the bath.




Korean skin-care videos.
It all started with Christine. 




Christine and the Queens
First fell in love when they performed on the Graham Norton show. 




Bullet journal-ing
I liked this videothis one, this one, this one and this one.




Fantastic Beasts and where to find them (will write a review)




Grumpy Mule coffee
My sister got me some for Christmas and it's amazing. It's this one.




Snapchat
Literally just got back into this
( add me - catrionaos )




My new Moleskine for 2017.
This year is the year of red (after 3 years of black).
I got mine at Blackwells in Edinburgh.
I think this will be my year. And a much, much brighter one.



Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: