3 x 10 List - Start of November 2017




3 things I’m looking forward to
✎ Travels coming up
✎ Christmas!!!!
✎ All Christmas related activities.
3 things I’m not looking forward to
✎ Packing
✎ Work stress
✎ - that's it - 
3 things I like
✎ Music (need to get back into listening to more)
✎ Candles
✎ Pinterest and all visually nice things like those nice coffee table magazines
3 things I don’t like
✎ Feeling stressed / not balanced in the head
✎ Worrying / being anxious
✎ Illness
3 things I want to do
✎ Go to Cuba
✎ Learn to do knitting or crochet or other crafty things
✎ Read more

3 things i should do
✎ Make my 'to do' list for tomorrow
✎ Reply to emails
✎ Read more
3 things i can do
✎ Make fish fingers and chips (As proven last night. They were great)
✎ Chat to randoms
✎ Think in weirdo creative odd ways
3 things I can’t do
✎ I think I might delete this category from the list
✎ /
✎ /
3 things on my mind
✎ Whether I am capable of doing all the things I want to
✎ Whether I over-think
✎ World politics
3 things I talk about a lot
✎ Job(s)
✎ Travel
✎ TV series
3 things i want:
✎ To feel calm and happy
✎ To have an exciting 2018
✎ To travel
3 things that make me calm
✎ Candles (Ikea creme brulee / vanilla / cake and red berry ones) - I have my eye on the Boulangerie Pumpkin Souffle one.
✎ Tea (really into herbal tea at the moment - in particular the Pukka ginger one)
✎ Having a tidy room
3 things that stress me out
✎ Time/ lack of it
✎ *trying to not think of stressful things*
✎ /
3 things I have done this past week
✎ Gone to Prague
✎ Gone to a Halloween Party
✎ Gone to Manchester
I got this list from Hjartesmil.
Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: